You are invited to support the IUI 2016 conference. ACM IUI is the premier international forum for reporting outstanding research and development on intelligent user interfaces, and one of the primary conferences at which researchers from the Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) community meet researchers from the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning communities. Our conference has a strong history of partnering with industry sponsors, and the 2015 conference will continue in this tradition.
The topic of intelligent user interfaces is very relevant to many businesses, and if this is the case for your business, then we believe you will find it highly beneficial to become a financial sponsor of IUI 2016. Our sponsors are featured on the web site and throughout the conference, which helps you build your presence within the community, gain access to top researchers in academia and industry, and recruit top students to join your company upon graduation. Exact benefits do vary based on sponsorship level, as described below, and higher levels include one or more free registrations to the conference.
This year, we have four levels of sponsorship available, and in addition a number of “a la carte” items available to sponsors allowing you to achieve greater visibility with named awards, handouts, and more. If you can think of another benefit that would make this more attractive to your company, do let us know!
If you are interested in supporting IUI 2016, please contact our sponsorship chair:
Jian Wang, email@example.com
Base Benefits (for all levels of sponsorship)
- Bronze: ($1,000 or more) - base benefits
- Silver: ($2,500 or more) - base benefits + 1 registration
- Gold: ($5,000 or more) - base benefits + 2 registrations
- Platinum: ($8,000 or more) - base benefits+ 4 registrations + booth during demo session
A la Carte Items:
These items can be added to any level of sponsorship (minimum of bronze tier sponsorship):
- Named student travel awards (3 available); specific sponsorship mentioned on website: $1k each
- Sponsorship of best paper award; specific sponsorship mentioned at award ceremony and listed on website (2 available): $1k each
- Sponsorship of wireless access; specific sponsorship mentioned on website: $1k
- Sponsorship of USB stick containing proceedings, distributed to all attendees (includes company name/logo on stick): $2k
- Lanyard for conference badge, distributed to all attendees (company name/logo on lanyard): $2k
- Lunch (3 available); signage at venue and specific sponsorship mentioned on website: $3k
- Reception; signage at venue and specific sponsorship mentioned on website: $5k