The Organizing Committee has secured preferential rates for the Conference participants. Book your accommodation at these rates through the online registration system.
- • The below accommodation prices are inclusive of bed & breakfast, all taxes and VAT.
- • Please note that for a half double room you need to find on your own the other person to share with, and use the shared code provided through the registration page www.easyconferences.org. Both persons must select a half-double room and use the same shared code in their registration.
- • Click here to view location map
St. Raphael Resort
* * * * *
The St. Raphael Resort is located on one of the most renowned and largest beaches in Limassol, only a short coastal drive from the lively centre of town, approximately 10 minutes away. The Larnaca International Airport is 35 minutes away, and Paphos International Airport is 55 minutes away. There are shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance and a bus stop exactly outside the hotel.
This carefully chosen, tranquil location with the calm sea at your doorstep and the town only a few moments away; has convenient access to the island’s motorway. Any other coastal town, mountain village or tourist attraction is hardly more than an hour’s drive away.
|Single Room||€ 87.00|
|Double Room||€ 105.00|
|Half-Double Room||€ 52.50|
Of the 272 rooms and suites, 216 have been completely renovated and the new addition of the 56 Executive Rooms has ensured that every type of guest can find the facilities to suit him/her. All rooms are equipped with 26 inch flat-screen television with satellite, pay movies on demand and play station games, complimentary coffee and tea making facilities, direct-dial telephones, radio, safes and mini-bars. The en-suite marble bathrooms are fitted with every amenity, while the carefully designed building allows 90% of the rooms breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea which one can enjoy from his/her private balcony.
- Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant: Serves an array of gourmet cuisine with fresh fish, meats and pasta.
- Seashells Beach Tavern: Serves a variety of fast food, grills, salads and desserts next to the beach. Lunch only.
- The Palladium: Offers international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment.
- Octagon Restaurant: Serves American buffet breakfast, and international buffet, carvery, and salad bar for lunch.
- The Phoenician Restaurant: Serves a fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine meze.
- The Captain’s Bar: Offers the perfect retreat while enjoying cocktail favorites.
- Splash Restaurant: The perfect outdoor restaurant, offers fast food and a salad bar. Open for lunch and early dinner.
- The wet and dry Amphibion Pool Bar: A symbol of St. Raphael Resort, all guests can swim up to the bar and order from a wide variety of drinks.
Evening shows at St. Raphael Resort are sure to entertain the guests with acts such as fire shows, cabaret nights, Latin dancing, illusionists and Cyprus folkloric shows. During the day, children are spoilt for choice with the separate shaded children’s pool, water slide and outdoor children’s play ground, all situated in the grounds of the new Executive Wing.
Apart from swimming in either one of the two outdoor or one indoor pools, the hotel also has a table tennis, , two tennis courts, beach volleyball and badminton courts, workout programs, darts, French bowls, Archery, a fully equipped gymnasium with the latest equipment, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, scuba diving and all types of water sports. The St. Raphael Spa also offers all types of spa treatments using Thalgo products and is open seven days a week.
Curium Palace Hotel
In the heart of Limassol, Curium Palace is perfectly placed, closed to the city centre and only a stroll away from the city's most prominent beach. This boutique hotel was designed by Gunsberg, the world-famous Austrian architect and with the recent refurbishment offers the ideal combination of old world elegance and contemporary style, combined with award-winning service, delectable food and high-tech business facilities.
|Single Room||€ 77.00|
|Double Room||€ 98.00|
|Half-Double Room||€ 49.00|
The Hotel has 63 rooms and suites all newly refurbished with air-conditioning, electric key card system, large TV screen with satellite, DVD player on request, high speed wireless internet connection, latest telephone technology with voicemail, , safety deposit box, minibar, services on call and minimum of one balcony.
There are 4 outlets within the Hotel:
- Clock Bar:A vibrant bar serving alcoholic drinks and refreshments and delicious snacks.
- Amanjena Pool Bar: Overlooking the swimming pool and the gardens serving fresh drinks and cocktails.
- Amanda's Terrace: Behind the jasmine and bougainvillea in the front of the hotel, serving quality coffees and teas.
- Squish Restaurant: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it offers modern eclectic Mediterranean cuisine.
The Hotel provides a well-equipped fitness centre for the athletic types as well as a tennis court with a tennis instructor is available for some extra lessons to improve your game. Alternatively, you can indulge yourself with a swim in the swimming pool or better yet request for a massage or use the sauna to clear your mind and rejuvenate your body.
Elias Beach Hotel
The Elias Beach Hotel is a luxurious 4 star seafront hotel, overlooking a 'Blue Flag' sandy beach in the ancient Amathus area, only a short drive from the entertainment area and city centre of the cosmopolitan town of Lemesos.
|Single Room||€ 76.00|
|Double Room||€ 96.00|
|Half-Double Room||€ 48.00|
The Hotel has 174 rooms offering outstanding comfort and excellent furnishings. All rooms feature balcony or terrace with inland view, side sea view or sea view, direct dial telephone, internet connection, local and satellite TV, Pay TV, hair dryer, mini bar, complimentary tea / coffee making facilities, and safety deposit box.
Within the Hotel there are 8 food and beverage outlets listed below:
- Flavours Restaurant: Serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner to satisfy every preference, with an abundance of hot and cold salads and main dishes.
- Amadeus Restaurant: An haute restaurant for an à la carte evening meal.
- Blue Paradise Restaurant & Beach Bar: Serves a tavern-style menu with Mediterranean influences.
- Kiku Japanese Restaurant: Favorite dishes from the Far East with a modern twist, prepared on the spot.
- Splash Pool Bar: Enjoy cool refreshments, cocktails and ice creams right on the pool deck.
- Zodiac Cocktail Bar: A great place to relax any time of the day and enjoy a drink from the full bar menu.
- The Havana Venue: Offers daily changing evening entertainment in an ambience of fun and excitement.
- Mokka Café: Serves a full selection of different high-grade coffees, aromatic teas and a great range of sweet delights.
The Hotel provides 1 outdoor fresh water pool, separate large children's pool,1 indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi, floodlit tennis court, floodlit squash court, water sports, table tennis and billiard in Games Room, Serenity Health Club & Spa.
Park Beach Hotel
A three star privately owned hotel, resting peacefully in a forest of pine and eucalyptus trees, right on Limasol's longest stretch of sandy beach. Located a couple of minutes walk away from local shops, restaurants and the town's busy night life and on the bus route to Limassol's center which is just 5 minutes away.
|Single Room||€ 44.00|
|Double Room||€ 48.00|
|Half-Double Room||€ 24.00|
The Hotel has 111 rooms tastefully decorated, comfortably furnished and equipped with private en-suite bathroom, split unit heating in the winter and air-conditioning in the summer, TV with satellite channels, direct dial telephone, safe box and either a private balcony or terrace.
There are 3 outlets within the hotel:
- The Main Restaurant: Offers delicious buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Pool Bar: Offers drinks and light snacks during the day and transforms into a cozy cocktail Bar with live music most evenings.
- Mesoyios Fish Tavern: Serves a variety of tempting dishes from the sea.
There is a fresh water pool, with a sun terrace and a peaceful lawn which extends the entire width of the hotel. Special rates are available for all water sports beach activities. The hotel has a Sauna, Jacuzzi and a fully equipped Gym. For children there is a paddling pool.
Kapetanios Odyssia Hotel
Renovated in 2011, Kapetanios Odyssia is a 3 stars superior hotel and is conveniently located in one of the most privileged areas of Limassol in the center only 100 meters from the beach, it offers an extensive variety of facilities and it is renowned for its excellent service, friendly atmosphere and the good food.
|Single Room||€ 48.00|
|Double Room||€ 60.00|
|Half-Double Room||€ 30.00|
The Hotel has 159 rooms all featuring air-conditioning / heating, bathroom with full-length bathtub or shower, TV with international satellite channels, quality Pay TV movie channels, electronic key system, radio, hair dryer, mini bar, and WiFi.
Within the Hotel there are 5 food and beverage outlets listed below:
- Diana Restaurant: International and local specialties accompanied with local and imported wines.
- Lido Tavern: Serves à la carte dishes.
- O'Brien's Pub and Restaurant: Open for lunch, dinner or to just have a drink in a traditional Irish bar.
- Pool Bar: Serves long coolers, snacks and ice-creams.
- Piano Lobby & Terrace: A place to enjoy your favorite drink or cocktail.
The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a children's pool, Health Club and Spa, Massage, Sauna and Jacuzzi.